Thursday, May 3, 2012

Limited Edition Water org CamelBak Groove Love it!

Limited Edition Water.org CamelBak Groove Water Bottle (Blue)
Limited Edition Water.org CamelBak Groove Water Bottle (Blue) Read more...

  • Turns tap water into fresh, great-tasting water anywhere you go
  • $10 from each bottle for sale goes directly to provide clean drinking water for people in need
  • Durable, BPA-Free, easy to carry, and spill-proof
  • 100 percent BPA-free
  • Easy to refill and easy to use bottle with a filter built into the straw

  • Great product graphics rub off I love Camelback water bottles. My kids have had them for a year and I finally decided to treat myself to one. I love the look of the water.org design so much better than the others and was excited to order it as soon as I saw it a great design and it provides funds for a worthy cause. I have been pleased with the product it is everything I expected and I am drinking more water because of it. However after using it for only a few weeks the design has started to disappear in the areas where you hold it very disappointing. This is a great product but I wish the pattern were as longlasting as I expect the rest of the product will be.
    Love it! I love everything about this water bottle. It just makes you want to drink more water. The design is very appealing. It's easy to drink water out of. I like that you don't have to tip the bottle up in order to drink. That way it's easy to drink while you're driving. You don't ever have to take your eyes off the road. The filter makes the water taste great. The only negative that I can think of is that I wish it was bigger. I'm pretty sure that I drink an abnormal amount of water and it seems that I am filling it up constantly. I still give this 5 stars though because most people would like the size.
    Make a Difference If you're in the market for a water bottle nothing better than this one! Make a difference!It works great water tastes awesome and you're helping others.
    Poor quality I use camelback bottles all the time. I have about 4 currently that I use all day long. This one had something wrong with it when I got it. It is impossible to get any water through it. It seems as if there is a hole somewhere. Unfortunately all it does also is make the water taste better. It is not a filter that actually makes the water any better for you. I am returning this product.
    Good but some problems I really like this water bottle overall the water tastes great it's very convenient and I find myself drinking a lot more water throughout the day because of it.I've found however that the bite valve accumulates mildew/brown gook every couple of days and needs to be cleaned. It's not a hassle to clean but it's not ideal. Also I've had the water bottle for 4 months now and the design is starting to wear off significantly.
    Not Worth It The rubber mouthpiece is very difficult to use. You have to bite down on it hard to get a drop of water. I was so annoyed I just threw it out. I was glad the money went to a good cause but that's it.
    Awesome product!!
    My favorite water bottle This is my favorite water bottle. It is really cute doesn't leak and easy to clean. I would definitely recommend it.
    Beautiful but wears down I love all the camelbak groove waterbottles I've bought 5 of them and lost 2 of them over the last 18 months. With the straw and filter it's the best and only way I'll drink my 8 glasses of water every day.After using this beautiful water.org waterbottle basically every day the pretty decoration on the outside started to wear off after about 4 months. It's not pretty anymore with sort of half wornoff and fading detail on the outside. But I love the function of the waterbottle and the charity aspect of it so I gave it 3 stars.
    Love it I take it everywhere I go! Makes me drink more water than usual and it's awesome knowing there is a filter when I fill up from the tap! Would recommend to anyone for any reason.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • CamelBak Groove 0.6 Liter Bottle Not quite Love at first bite Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program
    • CamelBak Groove Accessory Filters 6pk Genuine Replacements For CamelBack Groove These are genuine replacement packs for the filtering water bottle by Camelbak.Each filter will last you approximately 3 months at 34 bottleworths a day. If you are using dirtier water the life will ...Read the full

    • Limited Edition Water.org CamelBak Groove Water Bottle (Stainless Steel) Water.org Water Bottle This water bottle looks very nice and works well. The main reason I purchased the bottle was that part of the purchase price goes to charity. It is a nice bonus that it is a great product too. ...Read the full

    • Groove Accessory Filters by CamelBak Great filters for a great water bottle If you have the Camelbak Groove you'll definitely want to get these. One filter lasts three months so this twopack will last you half a year. I pushed the lifespan of my original filter to over five ...Read the full

    • Camelbak Groove Bite Valves (2 Pack) Great product I purchased the extra bites valves not too long after I purchased my CamelBak Groove so I would have them on hand. I love all of my CamelBak products and highly recommend these if you have the CamelBak Groove bottle. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Limited Edition Water org CamelBak Groove Love it! Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts