Monday, April 9, 2012

Nathan Straw 700ML Sports Bottle Buyer Beware

Nathan BPA Free Flip Straw 700ML Pure Sports Bottle - Orange
Nathan BPA Free Flip Straw 700ML Pure Sports Bottle - Orange Read more...


Buyer Beware I ordered both the pink and orange Nathan BPA Free Flip Straw 700ML Pure Sports Bottle and that is not the product I received. The water bottles that I received had screw on lids and no straws of any sort. I took a chance with these items because the price was good despite the fact that there was no picture. Lessoned learned. Both bottles are promptly getting sent back to Amazon. I have used the Nathan bottles before and they are awesome just stear clear of the no picture listings.
Read more...


No comments:

Nathan Straw 700ML Sports Bottle Buyer Beware Post a Comment

water bottle with straw Popular Posts