Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Klean Kanteen Sippy Cover Adapter Great!

Klean Kanteen Sippy Cup | includes Cover, Spout & Adapter Cap | LEAK PROOF
Klean Kanteen Sippy Cup | includes Cover, Spout & Adapter Cap | LEAK PROOF Read more...

  • Spout Cover keeps the Sippy Cup from leaking and keeps the Spouts clean!
  • LEAK PROOF W/ SPOUT COVER!!
  • Now you can put the Klean Kanteen Sippy Cup in your bag without worry! No leaks!
  • Contains 1 12 oz Klean Kanteen, 1 Sippy Spout, 1 Adapter Cap and 1 Spout Cover

  • Not so 'klean' The klean kanteen itself is great lightweight easy to clean and best of all plasticfree. But the green sippy cup attachment is very tough to keep clean if you use this bottle for milk. If you don't rinse right away and get under the silicone seal as well the rancid milk smell/residue is hard to remove. And no I haven't found this bottle to be leakproof although that can depend on how tightly you assemble it. I find the EIO jar solutions much easier to keep clean.
    Love it I love this sippy. I have the Kanteen for myself and my son is always taking it. So I got one for him with the sippy lid. The lid does leak if you don't put it on just right but I LOVE the sippy. I would recommend this to other people and I will get this for the other kids as well.
    Finally Finally a stainless steel bottle that doesn't leak. I don't really expect a lot from a sippy except for I was looking for one made from something other than plastic and something that wouldn't leak. Apparently it's a lot to ask for b/c every single stainless sippy cup we have tried had some sort of a leakage problem. This one doesn't leak plus it's really a perfect shape for those little hands.
    My girl loves it! Beautiful functional design. No leak problem and super easy to clean. Great quality. My one year old loves it and we take it everywhere. Will continue to buy this as my child grow.
    Great! Very useful! This bottle is all that the reviews saids. It does not leak and keeps water cool. My 2 years old son loves it and carries it all around. The only downside is that the first one that I purchased eventually ended up with a little hole because it fell so many times from the hands of a kid.
    only sippy cup my son will take. I love this because I can put ice cold water in it and expect it to stay that way the entire day. My son was an avid breastfeeder and he didn't take bottles or other sippy cups well. He drinks mostly out of straws but when I need a sippy cup at night this is my go to. The spout is long enough that my son can drink out of it with ease. One warning though this gets SUPER cold think frostbite! Buy the built NY sleeve for this or your little one won't be able to hold it without crying.
    NOT Leak Proof We were really excited to find these sippies we have 2 year old triplets & ordered 3 and planned on replacing our plastic ones. That's not going to happen. We filled them with just water for the first time and put them in our diaper bag to go out. When we got to our destination one of the kanteens was on it's side completely empty and the bag was soaked. I thought well maybe I didn't tighten it properly. So of course I checked out the other 2 kanteens and tightened them and they still LEAK when the kanteens are on their side.
    Love These!!! We only drink water and milk in our house and these are perfect water bottles for our 2 and 3 year olds. They used Avent sippy cups so this was a smooth transition. Plus the water tastes great! No metallic after taste. Easy to clean. My children now stay wellhydrated throughout the day. Once you're out of the sippy top phase it's easy to replace with a standard sport or open top. BPA free.
    Durable Safe Sippy Great sippy cup work well and the sippy spout is made out of hard plastic. My toddler likes to chew on the soft ones so I was a little worried about the durability of the spout glad to say it is GREAT. One thing to note is that I have an older toddler 20m and ordered the sippy spout he had a hard time figuring out how to suck on it since we mostly used cups. I suggest the sport's cap it now it perfect.
    best sippy cup ever Simply constructed easy to wash thoroughly easy to used seems to be and no leak what so ever. I love the fact that I can replace the mouth piece. I am really satisfied with this product and regret that I had to tried so many others before this one.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Klean Kanteen 12 oz Stainless Steel Sippy most problems can be solved with Avent accessories I have always loved the idea of the Avent system because of the interchangeable sippy spouts. My kid is a biter the spouts of his sippy cups invariably get badly scratched up and therefore need to be replaced. ...Read the full

    • Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle Klean Kanteen compared to Sigg Last month I bought a 40oz Klean Kanteen bottle and a 33oz Sigg bottle. In the end I prefer the Klean Kanteen.Both bottles are very light and look good. The Sigg is lighter but not so much to really matter. Sigg wins easily in the ...Read the full

    • Klean Kanteen Poly Sports 2.0 Cap How to quiet a noisy cap! This works!   ...Read the full

    • Sippy Spout Cover Great Works great but I didn't realise when buying it that it's identical to the Avent bottle covers. I could have saved some money if I'd realised! ...Read the full

    • The Safe Sippy 2 2-in-1 Sippy to Straw Bottle, Green AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE i lost handle to this cup. I LOVED the cup but couldn't afford a new one. I emailed the company for a replacement and they did not hesitate to send a new one FOR FREE!!!! They responded within 24 hours of my email. Amazing and very ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Klean Kanteen Sippy Cover Adapter Great! Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts