Sunday, March 25, 2012

Copco Sip and Gulp Smoothie Can't remove plastic sticker.


Copco Sip and Gulp Smoothie
  • 22-ounce capacity
  • Soft grip accent around center
  • Twist top
  • Durable polycarbonate
  • Great Item This item came exactly as described. It is great for travelling in the vehicle as it fits perfectly in the cup holder.
    No straw I thought this cup came with a straw as it is described with a turning straw little did I know that meant LID! This is very misleading as is the picture. The cup seems of decent quality but it was a little disappointing. I ordered this for smoothies and ordered smoothie straws thank goodness as no straw seems odd to say the least. There should be a disclaimer that straw is just for show. Especially in the same blue color like it was a set. False advertising if I must say.
    Can't remove plastic sticker. The tumbler looks alright but after I removed the marketing sticker I was left with a thin torn layer of plastic. After spending 1 hour using hot water Goo Gone and a razor blade I decided to quit.
    cheap You get what you pay for. and it came with no straw and hard to drink out of it with out one. you need a straw and regular size straws are to small so you need a bigger and wider straw which didn't come with it even though it is pictured with one.
    Great product does come with a straw This is the second time I've ordered this smoothie cup first one was for me second was for my fiance. The first time I bought one which was months ago it did come with a straw so when the second cup arrived without one I knew it was a packaging error. I contacted Amazon and they explained that they were having trouble with this item in the warehouse and that they would ship me a new one with a straw as soon as the problem was rectified. I sent the strawless one back didn't have to pay return shipping and received a replacment cup all parts included within a couple of weeks.I make a smoothie almost every morning when I wake up pour it in my cup stick it in the freezer while I'm getting ready and then grab it on my way out the door.
    The Lid Twists Only Without The Straw The cup by itself is simple in a good sense of the word. It is dishwasher safe and easy to assemble.However the twisttop lid would NOT work with the straw in the cup! You have to take out the straw first. The straw is not flexible as one might assume from the description of a twisttop cup. The straw is made of hard plastic that would not bend.This was a very important feature for me hence I am returning the cup.Like other reviewers my cup arrive without the straw but then Amazon sent me a new one with the straw.


    22-ounce capacity.Soft grip accent around center.Twist top.Durable polycarbonate. Carrying a travel mug is no longer just a way to take your beverage with you-it’s a fashion statement. It's a 22-ounce capacity durable polycarbonate travel mug with twist-top lid that reveals either a sip or gulp during spout . Available in blue and comes with matching turning straw.


    Related Products
    • Copco Sierra 24-Ounce Cold Tumbler, Royal Blue Good but not the best one of its kind I bought 3 different BPAfree travel tumblers on Amazon last month. This one good and I'll definitely keep using it but it does not compare well to the quality and features of the other 2.All three are ...Read the full

    • Copco 16-Ounce Cold Beverage Travel Cup with Straw, Blue Dot Excellent cool looking cup does what it claims!! Hello and hope you don't mind a lengthy but detailed review. I just got my cup today 12/24/2009 and am very impressed. As other reviewers have mentioned this cup is an undiscovered jewel. I ...Read the full

    • Copco 16-Ounce Cold Beverage Travel Cup with Straw, Purple Jacks LOVE it! I found this gem purely by accident. I was looking for a cold drink container that was not a thermos and my favorite color is purple. I googled and voila!This container/cup is the bomb! It not only keeps the drink cold it's actually pretty cool to look ...Read the full

    • Copco Sierra 24-Ounce Cold Tumbler, Hot Pink Good but not the best one of its kind I bought 3 different BPAfree travel tumblers on Amazon last month. This one good and I'll definitely keep using it but it does not compare well to the quality and features of the other 2.All three are ...Read the full

    • Copco Sierra 24-Ounce Cold Tumbler, Purple Good but not the best one of its kind I bought 3 different BPAfree travel tumblers on Amazon last month. This one good and I'll definitely keep using it but it does not compare well to the quality and features of the other 2.All three are ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Copco Sip and Gulp Smoothie Can't remove plastic sticker. Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts