Thursday, April 5, 2012

Nathan Nozzle Straw Replacement Kit Yay! My favorite water bottle is functional again!

Nathan Nozzle & Straw Replacement Kit
Nathan Nozzle & Straw Replacement Kit Read more...

  • 2 nozzles
  • 4 Straws
  • Fits 700 ml Flip Straw Bottle and Steel Bottles

  • Nathan Water Bottle Nozzle/Straw Replacement Perfect replacement. Need to note as wellthe vendor from whom I bought this has a few really bad reviews here. It made me a little leery about using them but I went ahead and did anyway. I had absolutely NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER. The order went through and I had the replacements within a week with not a thing wrong. Just felt that I needed to put that on here for them.
    Not Worth the time I never received the right order from the company. Although I emailed them several times and they responded claiming that they would get the right order to me they never did. I will never use this company again and I don't recommend you use it either. I suggest you go straight to Nathan for their products.
    cheap fix for pricey water bottle I got my order in just a few days without a problem. Perfect fit for all our Nathan water bottles much cheaper than buying a new water bottle. I read other reviews but decided to take the $4.00 risk. Glad I did.
    Yay! My favorite water bottle is functional again! Nice and easy to replace just pull off the old and stick on the new! My old nozzle had a crack in it so you had to sip over the crack for it to work.
    Nozzel rips with children I have 5 Nathan Stainless Steel bottles one for each of my family. I have found the yellow rubber nozzle to be a problem with my children. My wife and I are still using the original nozzle. But I have went through many replacements on my children's bottles. They seem to bite down on it and it eventually rips in two. I would recommend the nathan water bottles with the rubber nozzles for adults I like how the rubber can protect your teeth if your drinking and get bumped but not for some children. Those replacement nozzle's get expensive fast.
    My unbiased review I think Nathan products are good quality. However for the replacement straw this was the only seller listed in Amazon.com. I had no other alternatives but to order from this seller. The pricing set was attractive and I'm sure the product itself has no problems.However I want to take the opportunity to warn other buyers about this seller.I left this in the Seller Review. as you can see my items failed to arrive in almost 1 month and I had no choice but to cancel. So now I'm left with Nathan bottle but no replacement straws.My comments regarding the SellerVery bad. Seller failed to deliver goods as they key in the wrong delivery address. A total of 12 emails sent to them to enquire about the delivery status but they can't provide the Tracking Number or the status. Item ordered on the 4th November and today is 26th November where they confirmed with me that they put in the wrong address and unable to deliver. Refund was given. service is bad.Date November 25 2009 Rated by Buyer Christina C.Seller Response Offered to send the package back out to the customer at no charge to them. We were more than willing to take care of the problem.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Nathan Stainless Steel 700 mL Flip Straw Bottle Great Alternative to Sigg I wanted a bottle with a simple slim shape that could fit as easily in a backpack side pocket work messenger bag bike messenger bag or clip to a belt or bag loop. I didn't want a weird curve like the Klean Kanteens or some weirdo laminate ...Read the full

    • Nathan Stainless Steel 700ml Silicone Sleeve Flip Straw Bottle Nice bottle Easy to clean and love that flip straw. Very easy to use for my 6 years old. ...Read the full

    • Nathan 700 ml Tritan Bottle with Flip Straw doesn't hold up I was excited when I got this bottle I thought that it was what I wanted. Used it for about one week *it was great* before it completely broke!! I was holding it and it slipped out of my hand *was full of water* from about ...Read the full

    • Nathan Stainless Steel Flip Straw Bottle comfortable grip cool flip straw great colors non toxic Here is something different on the stainless steel bottle front. Nathan bottles have an ergonomic grip funky bright designs and colors and plain ones too and an interesting spout. It's covered in silicone has ...Read the full

    • Nathan Bottle Sling - Black Great product idea but poor construction I've had my Nathans bottle for a little over a year and received the Bottle Sling for Christmas 2011 from a friend. It's now been 1.5 months and the stitching in the zipper is coming out causing a big hole in it. Given that I ...Read the full

    1 comment:

    1. Nathan no longer supply these nozzles making the bottles junk when they break!

      ReplyDelete

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts