Friday, March 30, 2012

Nathan 700ml Steel Bottle StrawB004A854UO Stylish water bottle


Nathan 700 ml Steel bottle with Flip Straw, Black/White
  • No liners. No BPA.
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Good for you and good for the environment
  • Fingerloop with QuickClip for attaching to belts and packpacks
  • Flip straw provides access to fluids without unscrewing the cap or tilting the bottle
  • Stylish water bottle Our son's name is Nathan so it's a natural fit.


    No liners. No BPA..Dishwasher safe.Good for you and good for the environment.Fingerloop with QuickClip for attaching to belts and packpacks.Flip straw provides access to fluids without unscrewing the cap or tilting the bottle. Clip to bags. Fit in treadmills. Fit in bike cages. Fit in car cup holders.


    Related Products
    • Nathan Stainless Steel 700 mL Flip Straw Bottle Great Alternative to Sigg I wanted a bottle with a simple slim shape that could fit as easily in a backpack side pocket work messenger bag bike messenger bag or clip to a belt or bag loop. I didn't want a weird curve like the Klean Kanteens or some weirdo laminate ...Read the full

    • Nathan Stainless Steel 700ml Silicone Sleeve Flip Straw Bottle Nice bottle Easy to clean and love that flip straw. Very easy to use for my 6 years old. ...Read the full

    • Nathan 700 ml Tritan Bottle with Flip Straw doesn't hold up I was excited when I got this bottle I thought that it was what I wanted. Used it for about one week *it was great* before it completely broke!! I was holding it and it slipped out of my hand *was full of water* from about ...Read the full

    • Nathan BPA Free Flip Straw Bottle 700ml Best Adult Water Bottle Ever I purchased this because I am a clutz. I spilled a glass of juice on my laptop and the cost of repair was horrible. I work for hours at a time at the computer and need to have something to drink this bottle is ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Nathan 700ml Steel Bottle StrawB004A854UO Stylish water bottle Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts