Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mueller Sports Water Bottle Natural Awesome!


Mueller Sports Water Bottle Natural Quart
  • Holds up to 1 quart.
  • Perfect for hockey or other sports with a helmet I bought this to use for ice hockey since I can't remove my helmet it has a cage on it to get a drink of water. It works great and holds plenty of water one quart size.
    Staw water bottle good for ice hockey This straw water bottle is very effective if you wear helmet with face protection such as ice hockey helmet. The straw is pretty long it reaches mouth without problems. My bottle doesn't leak. Plastic doesn't stink and plastic is somewhat transparent. It looks good too.I'm satisfied with this purchase and i would recommend it to my friend.
    great product for kendo I bought this for my son to use at Kendo practice. Like hockey they need a long straw to fit through the masks. It works great. The lid is a little difficult to screw on correctly which is why I gave it only 4 stars. Other than that works well.
    Works fine It's a squirtable water bottle. Very easy to squeezeeven a child could squeeze the water out. No plastic odor or taste. 4 out of 5 only because the little cap pops off of the end and even slips completely off of the stem too easily.
    Mueller Sports Water Bottle Good for Facemasked Sports This bottle is what you have been looking for if you play sports with face mask on.
    No straw Be aware the item I received had no straw it was just a regular squeeze bottle. I returned it.
    Great Water Bottle for Hockey I bought two of these for my sons' hockey practice the bent straw works great with a helmet. One con is that the bottle squeezes easily so a soft touch could make the bottle squirt out liquid which becomes messy.
    Great for sports with helmuts I needed a water bottle that I could use without removing my martial arts sparring helmut. My helmut has a face shield and so I needed a straw to reach in to get water to my mouth. This bottle works great. The plastic is pretty flexible but I haven't found that to cause any problems. The straw is sturdy and I feel like it will last a long time. The cap is removable and is like any other straw cap out there. Some people who reviewed this complained that they might lose it. I might but I don't care. It would be simple to replace it or just go without. Not the end of the world.
    Awesome! This water bottle works great. My son is in hockey and loves it. He's 6 it's easy for him to handle and to squirt through his helmet cage.
    Where's the straw? The bottle is great. However the picture and product title clearly says there is a straw mine did not come with one. I bought this specificaly for my son who is playing football and the straw was to make it easier for him to get a drink with his helmet on. Will try it out without the straw but I am a bit disappointed.


    Holds up to 1 quart.. Sport BottlesHeavyweight, long-lasting sport drink bottles. Special plastic formula allows even pressure to dispense all liquid in the bottle. Wide mouth opening to easily add ice. Available in quarts and pints with push-pull or straw lids.


    Related Products
    • Mueller Sports Quart Water Bottle , Red W/Straw - Each Great water bottle for sports with helmets! Bought two of these for my boys playing lacrosse and it made it so much easier to drink water without taking off their helmets. I love the idea wish there was a better stopper that would stay on ...Read the full

    • Fighting Sports Pro Style Water Bottle A Good Water Bottle This is a good allaround water bottle. The bottle is not dishwasher safe which is drawback but I have washed the top and straw in the dishwasher with out incident. Its outer shell is not as thick as others I have used so ...Read the full

    • Shock Doctor Youth Pro Strapped Mouthguard (Smoke) Great Product The Shock Doctor mouth guard is a great product and is an absolute necessity for any youth playing a contact sport. I definitely recommend it. ...Read the full

    • Shock Doctor Gel Max Mouthguard Could use a better discription I purchased two of these mouth guards for my son to use during football. I have always been happy with shock doctor guards and would have been happy with this purchase if I had known these are for kids under ...Read the full

    • Elite Hockey Prolace Waxed Hockey Skate Laces Hot Pink = Red Really wanted Hot Pink Laces for my ski bootsand it's hard to find them in this length. Fine on quality but ended up returning them because the color is actually not so much hot pink but a muted sad dark pinkalmost reddishlike ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Mueller Sports Water Bottle Natural Awesome! Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts