Monday, April 23, 2012

CamelBak Performance 22 Ounce Water BottleB0019D9CW4

CamelBak Performance 22-Ounce Water Bottle, Blue
CamelBak Performance 22-Ounce Water Bottle, Blue Read more...

  • Leak proof design with positive shut off for trouble free transport
  • Fuel Gauge - clear strip makes it easy to see water level
  • Easy to drink design with Big Bite Valve and straw allows access to water without taking your eyes off the trail or road
  • Adjustable flow rate- squeeze sides for increased flow

  • Read more...



    Related Products
    • CamelBak BPA-Free Better Bottle with Bite Valve Holy Grail Bottle! If you have been looking for a great water bottle this is it!!! I am not a hard core workout person I just want to drink more water for my health. I use this bottle at work going from meeting to meeting and bring it with me when I am on the go ...Read the full

    • Camelbak Better Insulated Bottle Toss the rest this is the best I bought some of these for my daughter to replace her noninsulated camelbak bottles for day care and they ended up being better in other ways. First off I have a lot of water bottles I use them for biking ...Read the full

    • Camelbak Eddy Bottle New but not improved I bought the one liter bottle as a replacement for my old .75 liter one and the improvements in this new version are very disappointing. The old better bottle version was nearly perfect and this one feels like a cheap knockoff of the original. ...Read the full

    • CamelBak Bottle Accessory 2 Bite Valves/2 Straws (Blue) Great replacement The product is exactly what it says it is. It's the standard size top that comes on all the bottles and the straw is sized for the 1L bottle. As for the people complaining about the length have you ever heard of scissors? ...Read the full

    • CamelBak 0.4-Liter Kids Bottle CamelBak kid bottle an amazing solution After trying so many bottles some of which promised to be dripless but failed we heard of the Camelbak and we LOVE IT.It's so easy to assemble easy to clean dishwasher safe!!!and no matter hwo many ...Read the full

    No comments:

    CamelBak Performance 22 Ounce Water BottleB0019D9CW4 Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts