Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nathan Stainless Steel Straw BottleB002HOFJG2 Great product!

Nathan Stainless Steel 500 ml Flip Straw Bottle (Silver)
Nathan Stainless Steel 500 ml Flip Straw Bottle (Silver) Read more...

  • Stainless steel keeps fluids warm or cold for hours (not for use with hot beverages or milk products)
  • Leak-proof cap and bottle
  • Stainless steel will not rust and is dishwasher safe (top rack)
  • Wide mouth screw-top lid is easy to grip, clean, and fill
  • Finger-loop with QuickClip for attaching to belts and backpacks

  • Sweats a lot I am surprised to see all the good reviews of this bottle. My husband and I went together to buy bottles I chose the Nathan because of the grip and bright colors. My husband chose a brand with the dreaded bite valve that I hate. I should have listened to him. My bottle sweats a lot and makes a mess and the water gets warm really quickly. My husband's bottle will keep ice for over 24 hours and never sweats. Needless to say I am jealous and have to chunk the Nathan. It's too bad since I really do despise bite valves.
    Great Bottle The flip straw is great. It's super comfy to sip through. I have the bigger one too which is great but this one is more portable.
    Best Waterbottle Purchased Like this bottle so much that this is the second Nathan bottle I've ordered. Easy open and close. Came with 3 straws.
    Great bottle Nathan Stainless Steel 500 ml Flip Straw Bottle Silver. Great bottle. Works very well. Exactly what I was looking for.
    exactly what i had been looking for! I had been looking for a water bottle to use both at work and when I go hiking and the size 500mL straw design and ergonomical grip were perfect. It is very light weight but sturdy and fits easily in a woman's hand. It is not bulky or awkward to carry or use like alot of other bottles I've bought.
    Doesn't hold up We really liked this bottle at first so much so that we bought about 10 a few weeks later hoping to replace water bottles entirely for our very active family. We use them in what I think is a fairly normal way in the car in the stroller washed about weekly and generally cared for.
    perfect cup for growing children! I bought this in an attempt to make my child more responsible about his drinking he is 2 and getting a little addicted to his sippie cups and I hoped that having an actual straw cup would be an easier transition.
    Surprisingly fragile bottle disappoints I agree with the positive comments about this bottle's overall design. It's clean ergonomic light great size etc.And until recently I would have given this bottle much higher marks.But it hasn't been able to withstand arguably minor knocks.For example I was walking on a crowded sidewalk and twisted to avoid a collision. The bottle harnessed in my backpack's external sleeve smacked a fence and destroyed the cap's clip. That was super annoying but the straw and bottle were still functional. But yesterday the filled bottle fell out of the sleeve to the floor about four feet and the plastic base of the cap cracked finito. The steel component is great but I'm forced to conclude that the other pieces are too weak to last long term.
    Great product! I have used the larger Nathan's water bottle for a long time but it was not as handy as the smaller size. These bottles keep liquids cool and won't leak all over your things. They are reusable so every day I save a plastic bottle or two. This is a great product and I highly recommend it.
    Perfect bottle This bottle was perfect and is used very regularly. Well built and easy to clean. Came with extra straws inside as well. I would highly recommend this to anyone shopping out there. Keeps my drinks cold and easily clips to a belt or backpack.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Nathan Stainless Steel 700 mL Flip Straw Bottle Great Alternative to Sigg I wanted a bottle with a simple slim shape that could fit as easily in a backpack side pocket work messenger bag bike messenger bag or clip to a belt or bag loop. I didn't want a weird curve like the Klean Kanteens or some weirdo laminate ...Read the full

    • Nathan Stainless Steel 700ml Silicone Sleeve Flip Straw Bottle My Favorite Water Bottle. I own five Nathan branded stainless steel water bottles and this is my favorite style. My Nathan water bottles were purchased for use in my home and office as a replacement for plastic bottles. I fill them with water ...Read the full

    • Eco Vessel Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Flip Straw Top - Vacuum Sealed Thermos Bottle Great buy would recommend I did about two hours of research before purchasing a replacement water bottle after I lost my last one. I switched from BPAfree plastics to stainless steel. I selected an insulated container which has the amazing ...Read the full

    • Nathan 700 ml Tritan Bottle with Flip Straw doesn't hold up I was excited when I got this bottle I thought that it was what I wanted. Used it for about one week *it was great* before it completely broke!! I was holding it and it slipped out of my hand *was full of water* from about ...Read the full

    • Nathan Nozzle & Straw Replacement Kit Not Worth the time I never received the right order from the company. Although I emailed them several times and they responded claiming that they would get the right order to me they never did. I will never use this company again and I ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Nathan Stainless Steel Straw BottleB002HOFJG2 Great product! Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts