Friday, April 20, 2012

Nathan Tritan Bottle Flip StrawB004A833VQ Gone through two of these

Nathan 700 ml Tritan Bottle with Flip Straw, Berry
Nathan 700 ml Tritan Bottle with Flip Straw, Berry Read more...

  • No liners. No BPA.
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Good for you and good for the environment
  • Flip straw provides access to fluids without unscrewing the cap or tilting the bottle
  • Fingerloop with QuickClip for attaching to belts and packpacks

  • Gone through two of these I recently purchased this water bottle after my first one broke I accidentally dropped it on our tile floors I thought it was just a freak accident as I have had other water bottles by this brand that have never broken. However it happened to me yet again today I was at work and dropped it on a carpeted floor and water went everywhere I do not recommend this item.
    doesn't hold up I was excited when I got this bottle I thought that it was what I wanted. Used it for about one week *it was great* before it completely broke!! I was holding it and it slipped out of my hand *was full of water* from about knee height and it totally busted. Not only did the bottle part completely crack so did the cap part. Not worth the money if it can't hold up. I would have expected it to be able to hold up to being dropped. It's a sports bottle right? Big bummer and a waste of money. Really disappointing that I have to pay for and find a new one that will hopefully hold up to being used.
    Awesome water bottle My daughter wanted a water bottle to bring to her college class and be able to drink unobtrusively not have to tip up a big container. She heard about bottles with straws and I found this one. The sipping mechanism works great. The straw reaches the bottom of the container and extra straws are included. It comes apart for easy cleaning. Unfortunately it does dribble a little when shook or not upright. Otherwise a great product.
    Durable Convenientprefer over Camelbak When I lost my old trusty wide mouth Nalgene of 8 years last summer I knew exactly what I was looking for in a new bottle.Bright orange color favorite colornot important durable straw sip mechanism NO bite valve transparent enough to see water line and clip on lid.I looked through so many bottlesthe top two flip straw bottles at the time were Camelbak and Nathan. The Camelbaks are nice. Many of my friends have them. The only problem is how easily mold can grow in the bite valve. So I got the Nathan instead and couldn't be more satisfied.Unlike many other customers I do not have problems with my bottle squirting when I flip the straw out or water pooling anywhere. Sometimes the lid leaks a little if water collected at the base of the mouth piece but I really haven't experienced any other problems with this product.The thing I like most about flip straw bottles is being able to drink while in motion!One little thing that I didn't expect is that the outer layer of film on the bottle that gives the bottle a foggy transparent look instead of clear transparency is starting to flake off little by little. So my bottle looks a bit like a healing sunburn right now. But it functions well which is what matters.
    Great Adult sippy cup Due to severe arthritis in my hands I am constantly dropping plastic tumblers of ice water on our hardwood floors.I tried one of these as an alternative. I just remove the internal straw and use it like a child's sippy cup.This is the best of several brands including all that REI has to offer for my purposes.
    Very convenient and promotes drinking water. I found when I started using this item that I would drink more water. It's very convenient to carry spill proof and leak proof. I got this for myself and my kids.
    ZERO STARS! It arrived BROKEN!! Really?? I was all excited to receive my Nathan 700 ml Tritan Bottle with Flip Straw. It arrived today on schedule. I took it out of the box looked it over only to find that the bottom of the bottle was cracked across the entire diameter! I filled it with a little water just to be sure my eyes weren't deceiving me and the water went right through the crack. Disappointing to say the least. Returning this piece of garbage immediately.
    love this bottle durabledependable I have used my bottle for almost a year now. almost daily .. The worst I've done to it is I've dropped it while riding my bike. The first time while riding my road bike I let it slip while forcing it into my bottle cage and it wound up with only minor scuffs. the bottle fits in to a few of my bottle cages OK and a couple they are just a bit tight. The second time I was riding my cruiser and it popped up out of my front basket when i hit a crazy hidden bump. the bottle jumped up and hit the ground bouncing down the side walk over the curb and down the street . my bottle now has battle scars .. My tow preschoolers have done their worst and My littlest has finally messed up the bite by biting it off and it is now split in two and needs to be replaced but it is a good size and holds about a half day of water for me at work. I like the straw arrangement when I'm driving and It makes it easier to drink while in my truck. I have trouble tipping back my Kleen Kanteens to get the last 10 percent out of them I also don't have to take my eyes off the road either. The one gotcha is I have had it spurt a geyser on an airplane due to the pressure issues when i closed it at the gate and then opened it after we were in the air. I guess that says a lot about its water and air tightness. After My wife kept stealing mine I had to get her one of her own.
    Awesome sports bottle! I hope this review and others prevents you from wasting time and money searching and buying ineffective shamelessly poor quality water bottles especially if you're an active person. At $10+ a pop they aren't cheap and the only way to be sure is to buy them and try them out. I prefer the strawed type because I ride a bike a lot and I don't like losing my view of what's ahead when I heave my head back to drink.PROSEASY TO CLEAN. Some have very narrow openings that aren't machine washable.EXTRA STRAWS. Straws invariably become bent or useless. This is the only bottle I've seen with extras.SHATTER RESISTANT. A full bottle falling several feet onto the sidewalk or pavement and shattering when you're miles from a water supply is really inconvenient.CONVENIENT ATTACHMENT MECHANISM. Especially for a bike or backpack the springloaded latch on this bottle is very reliable.CONSISTENT FLUID STREAM. Poorly designed straw types start leaking air which isn't efficient sounds terrible and ruins the taste.COMFORTABLE FEEL TO THE MOUTH. The soft rubber spout prevents injury from jarring such as when you're running. It also detaches for easy cleaning.NONPOISONOUS PLASTIC.
    Updated Long Term Use Review I use this water bottle for indoor treadmill running as well as Vinyasa yoga. I like that it is a style that does not need to be inverted in order to drink from. It comes with extra straw inserts and is BPA free lightweight and sturdy. The spout works great and is a no bite style.The number one reason I love it is because I don't have to tilt my head back while running 9 mph on the treadmill to take a drink.UpdatedSo the thin coating on the exterior of the plastic started peeling off due to rubbing against things my yoga mat bag?. Not a big deal. It's just the coating that gives it the extra grip.The major problem I have now is with mildew/mold odor on the rubber nozzle. I regularly clean the bottle with hot water and have even soaked the nozzle and straw in detergent and water. After about a year pretty long time it has a persistent mildew smell which has somehow worked into the rubber. I was going to purchase a new nozzle but replacement nozzles are almost as much as a new bottle nozzle plus shipping I get free prime shipping on the actual bottle.I docked it one star for this. But otherwise it has held up well for a year I just wish they had an alternative material for the nozzle or included an extra nozzle as they do the extra straws.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Nathan Stainless Steel 700 mL Flip Straw Bottle Great Alternative to Sigg I wanted a bottle with a simple slim shape that could fit as easily in a backpack side pocket work messenger bag bike messenger bag or clip to a belt or bag loop. I didn't want a weird curve like the Klean Kanteens or some weirdo laminate ...Read the full

    • CamelBak BPA-Free Better Bottle with Bite Valve Holy Grail Bottle! If you have been looking for a great water bottle this is it!!! I am not a hard core workout person I just want to drink more water for my health. I use this bottle at work going from meeting to meeting and bring it with me when I am on the go ...Read the full

    • Nathan BPA Free Flip Straw Bottle 700ml Best Adult Water Bottle Ever I purchased this because I am a clutz. I spilled a glass of juice on my laptop and the cost of repair was horrible. I work for hours at a time at the computer and need to have something to drink this bottle is ...Read the full

    • Nathan Water Bottles 700 mL Tritan Bottle with Flip Straw - Frosted One of the best! This is probably my favorite water bottle. It has a flip top straw and a clip. It is easy to clean and you don't have to angle it to drink the water. The bottle never had any plastic odor and the water tastes fresh. LOVE LOVE LOVE this bottle. ...Read the full

    • Nathan Hydration 2011 Tritan BPA Free Flip Straw Water Bottle - 500ml Great bottle! These are great BPA free bottles. I like the flip top straw and that you don't need to bite it to use it. My kids switched to these very easily. They are not 100% spill proof though any liquid in the straw pours right out when ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Nathan Tritan Bottle Flip StrawB004A833VQ Gone through two of these Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts