Monday, April 16, 2012

Vessel Tritan Filter Bottle GallonB007M8X5A0 Great tasting water

Aqua Vessel Ultra Lite Filtered Water Bottle with Flip Straw & 100 Gallon Filter - 25 oz Filtration Bottle (Khaki)
Aqua Vessel Ultra Lite Filtered Water Bottle with Flip Straw & 100 Gallon Filter - 25 oz Filtration Bottle (Khaki) Read more...

  • Filters up to 100 -Gallons of water-equal to 400 bottles of bottled water
  • Made with Eastman Tritan BPA Free Plastic
  • Lightweight, Durable, Reusable, Will Fit Most Cupholders
  • Filter Made in the USA
  • Removes 99.9-Percent of Giardia and Cryptosporidium

  • What Britta Bottle wants to be This bottle is a must have.Design It has a nice tight seal that doesn't leak although be careful just tossing it in a bag because the straw mouthpiece might come open with enough force. Attractive shape that fits comfortably in the hand and a handle for easy carrying or attaching to a bag with a D clip. The bottle also comes with an extra rigid straw you can attach in place of the filter/straw assembly if you're drinking something that doesn't require filtration. Only critique is that the picture of the khaki bottle here is actually quite a bit darker than it actually is.Construction Strong thin lightweight plastic bottle durable plastic lid and a comfortable rubberized grip for your lips on the straw assembly. Sturdy all around and worth the money.Filter The filter is great and removes all taste from the water. It's also nice that unlike many other bottles it's not directly attached to the lid so it's not top heavy and you don't have to invert to drink.Overall great bottle for everyday use taking to the gym of clipping to a bag for a short hike.
    Aqua Vessel get ready for sucking   | 5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product I absolutely love this product. If you are wondering whether it's worth the money or if this product is good wonder no more because it is! It filters wonderfully and this way we can reduce the amount of bottled water we buy! I recommend it to whoever asks. Thanks.
    Great first impression Before this bottle I used an EcoUsable Stainless Steel Filtered Bottle. My first impression of that bottle wasn't the best. The straw and filter were really hard to drink from and what was worse was that eventually I couldn't find the filter anywhere after 2 replacements. Looks like the company doesn't operate in the USA anymore as I can only find links to the New Zealand company. So I thought it was about time to buy a new bottle and I came across this Aqua Vessel by EcoVessel. First off it was half the price of the EcoUsable bottle which was awesome and second the filter was super easy to drink from AND it actually touches the bottom of the bottle making sure to take in all the water in the bottle. This bottle is seriously really awesome and I'm excited to have it now. I'm going away to school in a week and I'll be hiking a lot near the campus so this bottle will be heavily used. EcoVessel has hit it out of the park with this bottle.
    Great tasting water I drink a lot more water since getting this bottle and there is absolutely no taste or odor from tap water which is what I like. Greater customer service also.
    Aqua Vessel Ultra Lite Filtered Water Bottle with Flip Straw & 100 Gallon Filter 25 oz Filtration Bottle Ever wanted that fresh water taste but thought you could only get it from over priced bottled water? Think again. The Aqua Vessel Ultra Lite is replacing the need for me to buy bottled water sorry Smart Water.About the BottleThe bottle is well made and doesn't feel heavy so I am not worried if I drop it. I don't find it hard to get water through the top spout as some others have said. The orange rubber cover on the spout is removable and can be cleaned. This is a sharp contrast to other water bottles I have used in the past from Camelbak. The initial fill will cause you to spit out at least 7 to 10 mouthfuls of water. This is so you can completely remove the non harmful carbon dust that comes from the filter. You will only have to do this once per filter so it is not a big deal.UseToday is the first day I have used it and I must say that my tap water has never tasted so good.
    A filtered Bottle for the backcountry under $25 The is bottle is really incredible for the price. The filter is rated to be able to remove giardia and cryptosporidium which means you can take it abroad and use it in lakes and streams. The best part is that it is priced less than taste and odor only filters.
    Works the Way You Want!! This water bottle is fantastic. We bought 2 blue & grey for a 2 month long 16000km 10000 mile drive through the US & Mexico back into US and home to Canada.The situation with tap water in some places in Mexico was part of it but we also don't think much of 'big city' Canadian/US tap water and all the chlorine taste. We have been refilling these bottles everyday in different communities with varying degrees of municipal water and now down into Mexico. ALL the water has tasted the same perfect. Our trip is half done and we expect these bottles to continue to perform flawlessly.As to the mechanics of the bottle they work perfectly. Yes you do have to suck on the mouthpiece BUT it certainly isn't difficult! Perhaps the reviewer who gave it 1 star should check to see if the tube is kinked or see a doctor!. My wife was a little concerned about this issue but after a day with it she was happy. Another thing I like about it is not having to tip the bottle up to drink while you're driving by keeping it below your mouth it doesn't hinder your driving/vision in any way.
    It make swamp tasting Orlando FL water taste great! Stayed in Disney World for a week and the tap water tastes like swamp! This bottle saved me hundreds of dollars on buying bottled water! It made the swampy water taste perfect! Amazing. I like the straw type spout as well and it hasn't leaked for me a bit. Great product.
    Love this item I am a college student and the water in my new place was making me sick!!! So I bought this to see if it would help and it definitely has.I own 4 Aqua Vessels now and I love them all. I highly recommend them!!Two downsides1. Hard to drink from. Initially when you put water in the bottle for the first time or you are refilling getting water circulating into the filter is a little hard. After that initial water runs through it is pretty much like drinking from a child's sippy cup. My best friends one year old has no issue draining my water bottle dry.2. Doesn't get ride of all the taste of chlorine taste. I can tell the difference chlorine taste wise between water coming from my faucet rather than the Aqua Vessel.Though the filter doesn't get ride of the taste completely it does take the edge off.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Vessel Tritan Filter Bottle GallonB007M8X5A0 Great tasting water Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts