Saturday, April 14, 2012

Rubbermaid 7F920 20 Ounces Bottle Straw The Best Water Bottle I've Ever Owned

Rubbermaid 7F920 20-Ounces Sip Bottle with Straw
Rubbermaid 7F920 20-Ounces Sip Bottle with Straw Read more...

  • Leakproof design.
  • Top-rack dishwasher safe.
  • Securely fits in most cup holders.
  • Comfortable, contoured grip.
  • Keep track of beverage intake.

  • Sipper Bottle I have always loved this type of bottle and have been using them for in the car when I am driving. They are very hard to find in the stores. I never use the straw as I like just to tip the bottle and drink. Other kinds are not so easy to use when driving. Although I wouldn't have purchased it if I had known it was made in China. There are so many defective items coming out of china and I had made a promise I wouldn't buy anymore. So if I ever can find a replacement not made in China I will get rid of the two I purchased.
    Good bottle but a bit expensive I have a couple of these one for Iced Coffee and one for water. They seal well and will not leak even if you throw it in your bag. The only quirk is that you have to loosen the top slightly before you drink out of it to let some air in. If not you can't get anything out! It's a design flaw that one can definitely live with. The plastic is really heavy and hard not rubbery so you won't be able to squeeze the water out.
    The Best Water Bottle I've Ever Owned I cannot remember when I bought this Rubbermaid bottle but I know I've had it for at least 4 years. It is great holds all the water I need doesn't leak fits snugly in my car cup holder and is easy to drink from. If I ever needed a replacement I would buy this product again.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Rubbermaid 3160RDEDAY1 Sip Bottles The Difference It's the straw inside. Makes all the difference in the world. Squeeze bottles sans straw are fine for some things. But for early morning commutes with a protein shake or any other thick beverage you cannot beat having the ...Read the full

    • Rubbermaid #3162-RD-EDAY1 32OZ Kiwi Sip Bottle Great Bottles Orange CA After searching extensively for BPAfree sports or athletic bottles finally managed to stumble upon these at a Von's grocery store of all places. These are outstanding for active sports and athletically active individuals.Furthermore VERY ...Read the full

    • Rubbermaid 3117RDSPA Litterless Juice Boxes Best reuseable juice box I've used I have four children and they pack lunches often. I love the convenience of juice boxes but hate the waste they create. I originally purchased two of the Rubbermaid Litterless Juice Box several years ago. One was lost one child is ...Read the full

    • Rubbermaid 31170 Litterless Juice Box They don't leak Our family uses these containers in the school/work lunches that we pack every day and they work great. We have used both the rubbermaid brand and an off brand but the offbrand leaks all over the lunch no matter how tight the ...Read the full

    • Nathan 700 ml Tritan Bottle with Flip Straw doesn't hold up I was excited when I got this bottle I thought that it was what I wanted. Used it for about one week *it was great* before it completely broke!! I was holding it and it slipped out of my hand *was full of water* from about ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Rubbermaid 7F920 20 Ounces Bottle Straw The Best Water Bottle I've Ever Owned Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts