Friday, April 13, 2012

Eco Vessel Stainless Steel Bottle major disappointment

Eco Vessel Kids Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Twist Top - 13 Oz - Ava Pink
Eco Vessel Kids Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Twist Top - 13 Oz - Ava Pink Read more...

  • Available with either sport top or loop cap
  • Food grade BPA-Free #304 stainless steel
  • Designed to fit most cup holders
  • Designed for toddlers and kids with leak proof locking top
  • Lightweight, durable, and reusable

  • Great Bottle and Well Priced Very cute bottle in nice colors and extremely well priced. I like the top for kids because it locks close and has a protective cap to prevent spills.
    Nice product but has its cons Bought a few of those bottles to be percise6 of them. Two of the tops broke immediately and would not go on allowing liquid to drip from underneath the cap. Now the rest of the bottles that still work have pain chipping offHowever they could be very convenient if quality would be just a bit better. Oh and bottle gets too hot to handle if contains warm liquid.Suggestion? Buy those bottles that aren't paintednot cute but last longer.
    Disappointing I bought two of these as well as two of the larger insulated water bottles for my family. I am pleased with the insulated ones but this smaller bottle was disappointing. I have three complaints1. The top does not thread properly. It threads enough to almost fit snug but then goes too far and the thread loosens again. So the water leaks from the bottle leaving me with soaked lunchboxes and backpacks to deal with.2. The white part that turns to open and close the spout for drinking is counterintuitive. Typically you turn things clockwise to close/tighten and counterclockwise to open/loosen. The spout goes in the opposite direction. Though my kids are old enough to read I did fear that they would not pay attention to the open/close labels and think that they were closing the spout when they were actually opening it more.3.
    The grandkids love them and so do the parents. I sent a couple of these to our grand children and they really like them. Easy to use and very tough. Good insulation and the water tastes good. Blue for the boy and Pink for the girl they really like the personalization by color. Mom and dad like them too.
    major disappointment I was looking forward to receiving three quality water bottles for my children's lunchboxes. I was very very disappointed when the paint started peeling off after one wash! The worst part is that the paint is peeling off at the mouth of the bottles making it unsafe should the paint somehow get in the water. And even if it IS safe to consume GROSS! I purchased three of these and it was a total waste of money.
    Great Bottle! I purchased the Eco Vessel Kids Stainless Steel Water Bottle for my nine year old son who has broken more than his fair share of water bottles.
    Leaks! I don't know if it is only my piece but the bottle leaks and the cap does not hold tight. This product is useless for me. I like the color and wanted to carry it in my purse during the summer however I am not going to risk ruining the contents of my purse with spilled water. Although Amazon solved my issue promptly I cannot give this product more than one star.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    No comments:

    Eco Vessel Stainless Steel Bottle major disappointment Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts