Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nathan Stainless Steel Straw BottleB001C0HV2W I would marry this waterbottle.

Nathan Stainless Steel 700 ml Flip Straw Bottle (Black Matte Soft Touch)
Nathan Stainless Steel 700 ml Flip Straw Bottle (Black Matte Soft Touch) Read more...

  • Finger-loop with QuickClip for attaching to belts and backpacks
  • Stainless steel keeps fluids warm or cold for hours (not for use with hot beverages or milk products)
  • Wide mouth screw-top lid is easy to grip, clean, and fill
  • Stainless steel will not rust and is dishwasher safe (top rack)
  • Leak-proof cap and bottle

  • Nathan Steel Waterbottle This bottle can withstand a lot more abuse than some plastic water bottles making it better in the longterm.
    Love this Bottle!1/5/12 The metal clip broke.. ***1st review***This bottle is larger than I thought which was great because I drink a ton of water. It truly is a pretty and well constructed bottle and the fact it has a flip straw is awesome because I feel I do drink more water with this straw feature. This bottle came with 2 inner straw replacement attachments which makes for quick and easy cleaning. There is a clip on the top that I clip to my shoulder bag hiking pack or what ever else I need it to clip to. The clip is a little on the small side but perfect for holding it with 1 finger.Thanks for a great water bottle I will be ordering more soon I love all the pretty/fun designs!**UPDATE** 1/4/2012 I almost lost my keys at the gym because I had them clipped to the clip on the bottle. This sucks because now I have to go back to locking my things in the locker which used to be a great time saver for me. I am dropping 2 stars from my original review. Please make the clip stronger and this bottle would be the best.
    Great Water Bottle design I have many water bottles probably to many over the years! and I've got bored of the usual smell that arrives no matter how much you wash them.I thought i had found the right water bottle when i wanted one that was bpa free pastic had a flip mouth piece straw solid construction and had something to attach a carabiner. It was a camelbak. All was good until A i dropped the bottle and it snapped a small piece that your finger gripped on to open the straw and then B i went and cleaned the flip tube to much with a cleaner and broke the small silicon tube that connects the whole thing together so it was useless. No problem i'll get a new cap with straw. Nope they don't sell them!!So after many years with camelbak i went looking around and finally found the Nathan metal water bottle. I have never gone for metal thinking it was impractical but once i decided to go with metal i found Nathan are the only ones that have the fip and straw set up with a metal bottle. Im very happy with my purchase.
    Excellent longlasting bottle I've had this bottle for more than 2 years and I love it. It is durable and it lasts a long time.It's easy to clean and it's doesn't have the moldy smell that plastics normally do. It does sweat and it does spurt water out but I found that if I leave the straw open when I'm just sitting at my desk it reduces that chance of spurt.
    Perfect dirty hands waterbottle I am a nurse and while my hands are washed a million times a day I don't want to touch the public computer or patients charts at the hospital and then touch the straw I put in my mouth. But I do want a straw as I will spill if not. This water bottle is perfect. The straw is like a lever that you push on one end and the straw pops up. Push the end the other way and the straw goes back down. The other end is a clip that you could clip to a backpack or something. It does sweat on the outside though so you have to decide if you can stand that.
    Lovely. This is a charming water bottle. I bought it for my 101yearold grandmother and it really doesn't work for her just a little too heavy. I can't fault the bottle for thatit's perfect for all but the very young or very old.
    Warm weather warm drink Very disappointed in my Nathan water bottle it does not keep the water cold even when I loaded it down with ice cubes. I assumed that it would keep my water cold like a thermos type bottle. Wrong and it also makes the water taste nasty. I would not recommend this water bottle to anyone else.
    I would marry this waterbottle. This water bottle is fantastic. I love Nathan's products they are built to last. This is the third stainless steel bottle of theirs I have owned because each bottle lasts about a year for me. I carry it with me EVERYWHERE I go in the car on walks to church to the grocery store everywhere. They last through countless drops on the floor falls out of the car children biting the crap out of the straw etc.These bottles don't leak. Obviously if you turn them upside down with the spout open it's going to spill a little but it quits pretty quickly. If the spout is closed you might get a drop or two of water spilled but that's nothing compared to most bottles. I love that the bottles don't leak because I have a 4 year old who does not get the concept of right side up.I also love that you don't have to bite down on the straw to suck the water out. It's just like a normal straw.I will never buy another brand of bottle.These wash easily there is never a weird plastic or metal taste to the water the water stays cool forever and they fit perfectly in my car cup holder. They can get heavy if you're on a long hike even with the belt clip thing they are a little unwieldy but I am going to get a water bottle sling so that won't be an issue anymore.
    Awesome water bottle! Absolutely love this water bottle! The flip straw is so convenient & I do not miss having to unscrew a cap! It's simple & works great. While I'm driving in the car I don't have to worry about using both hands just to get a sip of water.
    Go Charity Water Agree with sweating comments and squirting as well made a change to Thermos from Charity Water. $25 but all proceeds go to Charity Water and the Thermos water bottle is the BEST. Keeps ice cubes frozen for hours and no sweating at all. Bottom plastic part comes if you put in dishwasher but not otherwise.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Nathan 700 ml Tritan Bottle with Flip Straw doesn't hold up I was excited when I got this bottle I thought that it was what I wanted. Used it for about one week *it was great* before it completely broke!! I was holding it and it slipped out of my hand *was full of water* from about ...Read the full

    • Nathan Water Bottles 700 mL Tritan Bottle with Flip Straw - Frosted One of the best! This is probably my favorite water bottle. It has a flip top straw and a clip. It is easy to clean and you don't have to angle it to drink the water. The bottle never had any plastic odor and the water tastes fresh. LOVE LOVE LOVE this bottle. ...Read the full

    • Nathan BPA Free Flip Straw Bottle 700ml Best Adult Water Bottle Ever I purchased this because I am a clutz. I spilled a glass of juice on my laptop and the cost of repair was horrible. I work for hours at a time at the computer and need to have something to drink this bottle is ...Read the full

    • Nathan Nozzle & Straw Replacement Kit Not Worth the time I never received the right order from the company. Although I emailed them several times and they responded claiming that they would get the right order to me they never did. I will never use this company again and I ...Read the full

    • Nathan Stainless Steel 700ml Silicone Sleeve Flip Straw Bottle My Favorite Water Bottle. I own five Nathan branded stainless steel water bottles and this is my favorite style. My Nathan water bottles were purchased for use in my home and office as a replacement for plastic bottles. I fill them with water ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Nathan Stainless Steel Straw BottleB001C0HV2W I would marry this waterbottle. Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts