Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nathan Hydration Tritan Straw BottleB004P0LM4E Best bottle for me

Nathan 500-ml Pure Bottle with Flip Straw, BPA Free (Royal)
Nathan 500-ml Pure Bottle with Flip Straw, BPA Free (Royal) Read more...

  • Wide mouth screw top lid is easy to grip and large enough for easy filling and cleaning
  • The 500 ml bottle fits in bike cages and car cup holders
  • Functionally attractive shape and comes in a variety of colors

  • love the flip! Bought this for running long distance to fit into a little handholder. Light clear washes well and it's easy to sip from.
    best water bottle This BPAfree flipstraw water bottle is so much more convenient to use than others. With this bottle you just flip the straw up drink flip the straw down as opposed to the nuisance with others having to unscrew a top off hold it drink rescrew the top back on. Also the semi or wholly transparent bottle is nice easy to see what is in the bottle and how much remains.
    no toxins! This is a great product! Straw works more openly than others I've seen in health food store & it clips on back pack or pocketbook.
    Best bottle for me I love these Nathan water bottles sooooo much. It's a bummer that they leak if tipped over a constant issue with 2 young kids running around but I still love them. It's my favorite bottle to use to work out because the water comes out so fast sometimes I feel like I just have to work too hard with Camelbak's.Just a note I don't know why the picture has an orange straw mine came with a blue straw. Not a big deal but it always does bug me when the picture doesn't match the product.
    Nice but leaks
    Excellent water bottle I had the stainless steel version of this but after dropping it a few times and several dents later decided bpa free plastic was a better way to go. Love the Nathan water bottles. the flip straw is very convenient.
    sturdy plastic straw bottle I've had four of these for a year they are awesome. the smaller size fits in a bike bottleholder and car cup holders large is too big but you can fit a hand in the large for easy cleaning. For those of us who aren't keen on water the straw makes it effortless to down healthy quantities just a slurp or two and before you know it you've consumed half a liter. The yellow plastic straw tip is soft rubber no way to chip a tooth. The handle lever pushes the yellow tip into locked position so it can't spill. plus there's a place on the handle that allows this to hook onto a backpack or belt. The BPAfree plastic is dishwasher safe hasn't clouded up or altered in any way. It doesn't alter the taste of water or any other liquid. A very wellthoughtout ingenious product.
    Great bottle! These are great BPA free bottles. I like the flip top straw and that you don't need to bite it to use it. My kids switched to these very easily. They are not 100% spill proof though any liquid in the straw pours right out when tipped. Eventually it stops though.This color actually looks hot pink in person in our opinion. One of the extra straws included was cut in half so it was useless.
    BEST BOTTLE EVER I have bought a 2nd larger bottle since getting this one. I love it. It comes with 2 extra straws in case you fill it with something flavored. You can just suck on it to get a drink no need to tilt your head. Great for being lazy.
    it leaks and they broke within weeks I bought three of these for a trip. The bottles are easy to keep clean but they leak if they are not upright. Two of them broke within a few weeks they fell on the floor and the body cracked.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Nathan BPA Free Flip Straw Bottle 700ml Best Adult Water Bottle Ever I purchased this because I am a clutz. I spilled a glass of juice on my laptop and the cost of repair was horrible. I work for hours at a time at the computer and need to have something to drink this bottle is ...Read the full

    • Nathan 700 ml Tritan Bottle with Flip Straw doesn't hold up I was excited when I got this bottle I thought that it was what I wanted. Used it for about one week *it was great* before it completely broke!! I was holding it and it slipped out of my hand *was full of water* from about ...Read the full

    • Nathan Stainless Steel 700 mL Flip Straw Bottle Great Alternative to Sigg I wanted a bottle with a simple slim shape that could fit as easily in a backpack side pocket work messenger bag bike messenger bag or clip to a belt or bag loop. I didn't want a weird curve like the Klean Kanteens or some weirdo laminate ...Read the full

    • Nathan Water Bottles 700 mL Tritan Bottle with Flip Straw - Frosted One of the best! This is probably my favorite water bottle. It has a flip top straw and a clip. It is easy to clean and you don't have to angle it to drink the water. The bottle never had any plastic odor and the water tastes fresh. LOVE LOVE LOVE this bottle. ...Read the full

    • Nathan Nozzle & Straw Replacement Kit Not Worth the time I never received the right order from the company. Although I emailed them several times and they responded claiming that they would get the right order to me they never did. I will never use this company again and I ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Nathan Hydration Tritan Straw BottleB004P0LM4E Best bottle for me Post a Comment

    water bottle with straw Popular Posts